wp-admin critical error

Hi seems both licensed Betheme websites I am using have critical errors when trying to login to the wp-admin. at https://liasidik.com/ and https://define.my.id/

Just wanted to check if this something that is happening to everyone?

I noticed I am getting the error for both sites after doing the debug thing in wp-config:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted(tried to allocate 262144 bytes)  ... etc

on both sites...

I will also try and ask the host, but seems weird that my other clients sites are ok. (not using Betheme)

it only just happened a couple hrs ago.. been freaking trying to fix it.

Already tried editing the memory limit in the MultiPHP INI Editor, renamed the plugins folder.. nada

cheers

Comments

• I am having this issue as well. My hosting company has pointed out there is an issue with BeTheme and the latest Wordpress core rollout that happened today. WIll be following this forum for updates.

• Ah k great, well not great, but at least it's somewhat narrowed down. Yeh been stressin all day. I just noticed an email from Wordpress a minute ago saying there was an update a couple hrs ago.

• I have the same problem, after automatic update to Wordpress 6.1 I cannot login to the backend. The frontend is working. If I deactivate the Theme "BeTheme" via FTP, the backend ist working. Please help, this concerns many Websites from our customers! Thank You!

• For now I have reverted WP to version before 6.0.3 here is direct link. zip

This is just in case you customer goes banana like mine here are steps below. I takes 15min but it fix the problem for now.

To downgrade WordPress manually:

1. Download the chosen release from the WordPress Releases archive
    2. Access your website through FTP and download a backup copy of your site
    3. Delete both wp-admin and wp-includes folders. DO NOT delete the wp-content one
    4. Upload both wp-admin and wp-includes folders from the release you have just downloaded

For a cleaner installation, I would recommend that you also delete all the WordPress files at root level, with the exception of the wp-config.php one.

• Hello,

It looks like the problem is with the latest WP version (6.1) and older BeTheme version.

To fix that, you have to get into the FTP, remove old directory of BeTheme and upload the latest one from the themeforest, after that you will get your wp-admin work correctly.

thanks