after lest update dissplay error on all products page

hello,

when i click on product the site is shrinking, no product image and no header menu

site link - https://gabrini-and-more.co.il/

please help

Comments

• after plugins chack, the issue is when activating the woocommerce "Google Listings and Ads

" plugin

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• hello,

I sent an email, thank you

• Sorry, but you forgot to attach the FTP access to your website.

Please, send it like previously through a contact form.

Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• hi,

I sent an email

• Sorry, but the FTP login credentials you sent are not working.

Can you resend the correct ones, please?

Thanks

• hi,

I sent an email

• This plugin changes the whole HTML structure of the products,whicht is why it is not working with custom templates.

If you need this plugin to be active, the only solution is to change from custom templates for products into one of the styles from the Theme options -> Shop -> Single product.

Best regards

• Hey,

I've tried everything above and none of it works, always the same problem

• You need to delete or switch your template to Draft, so it will be not used on your website

As you can see in the screenshot below, the product works correctly with the layout style from the theme options:

Best regards

• Hey,

Disabling the custom template solved this problem, but there are additional problems when I run "google listing and ads"

1. Infinite Load not working
    2. canot adit page with be theme

• edited October 2022

All the problems started after the last two updates

I made a copy of the site and replaced the template, and everything works great

• The edit with BeBuilder is fixed on your website.

Please, check that.

But we need to investigate further the Infinite load.

Best regards

• thank you,

that fix also fixed the product template issue

• hi,

i found a workaround for the infinite load in css

i have made a change in the css 

.mfn-infinite-load-button .pager_wrapper {

display: none;

}

to display: block !important

now i can see the load more button but its not loading automatic i need to click on it

• hi,

after today's update the error of the betheme editor returned

An error of type E_ERROR occurred on line 153 in file /home/gabriniandmore/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-listings-and-ads/src/Google/GlobalSiteTag.php. Error message: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Automattic\WooCommerce\GoogleListingsAndAds\Google\GlobalSiteTag::Automattic\WooCommerce\GoogleListingsAndAds\Google\{closure}(), 2 passed in /home/gabriniandmore/public_html/wp-includes/ class-wp-hook.php on line 307 and exactly 3 expected in /home/gabriniandmore/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-listings-and-ads/src/Google/GlobalSiteTag.php:153

Stack trace:

#0 /home/gabriniandmore/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): Automattic\WooCommerce\GoogleListingsAndAds\Google\GlobalSiteTag->Automattic\WooCommerce\GoogleListingsAndAds\Google\{closure}('

• edited October 2022

hi,

all the problems that was befor are back in this last update

agine i need to disable the plugin "google Listings & Ads"

• I can see that you have a product template active again.

Did you check if the problem persists when you change it to Draft?

Best regards

• edited November 2022

hi,

i cant access the admin panel, 404 on all pages in admin panel.

I switched to the original WordPress template and everything works.

Please tell me if you can solve the problem and not just work around it

update : I replaced the template file with a new version that I downloaded and the admin panel worked again

The Google Ads component still can't run

• Hello,

It looks like the problem is with the latest WP version (6.1) and older BeTheme version, the 26.5.1.4 version solves that problem.

Now, to fix that, you have to get into the FTP, remove old directory of BeTheme and upload the latest one downloaded from the themeforest, after that you will get your wp-admin work correctly.

thanks

• OK, to summarize the problem:

If I disable the custom product template and activate the Google Ads plugin, the product looks good but the editor of BE theme doesn't work, so in any case the Google Ads component doesn't work with your theme!!

I can no longer wait for your solution

If you can't solve this problem I will simply switch to another company's theme and redisgn the website

I will be glad for a fast answer

• Hello,

Can you share the link to that plugin with us? I'm not sure if we support it.

Thanks

• Sorry, but we do not support that plugin, we do not quite know how it works.

You have to contact your webdeveloper and ask him about customizing the theme for making it work with our theme.

But, surely you can type in this topic to create compatibility for that plugin, we'll surely take it into consideration:

thanks