Warning Fatal error

Buongiorno,

scrivo perchè ho un problema gravissimo, il tema betheme mi fa anadre il sito in fatal error e appare questo:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/customer/www/specialities.eu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 593

se disattivo il tema tutto ritorna a funzionare.

Questo probelma è iniziato da quando wordpress si è aggiornato.

come risolvere?

Grazie.

Manuela

Comments

• Good morning,

I am writing because I have a very serious problem, the betheme theme makes me anadre the site in fatal error and this appears:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/customer/www/specialities.eu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 593

if I deactivate the theme everything will work again.

This problem started when wordpress got updated.

how to solve?

Thank you.

Manuela

Ulteriori informazioni su questo testo di originePer avere ulteriori informazioni sulla traduzione è necessario il testo di origine

Invia commenti

Riquadri laterali

• the fatal error was solved by installing the new version of betheme, it is very worrying, however, that everything will crash if you do not update the theme.

After purchasing the theme, am I entitled to the various updates forever? or how does the support forum service stop after a few months?

Thank you.

Manuela

• Hello,

It looks like the problem is with the latest WP version (6.1) and older BeTheme version.

To fix that, you have to get into the FTP, remove old directory of BeTheme and upload the latest one from the themeforest, after that you will get your wp-admin work correctly.

You have lifetime updates for the betheme, so do not worry :)

thanks

• Good morning,

thank you very much for the directions!

Have a good day

Manuela