blogger2 single post template

Hi,

With the blogger2 theme how do I edit the single post template? I have tried creating and using an elementor single post template however there is a post header element (from the theme) that i cannot edit or remove? Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you refer to.

Thanks

• No problem, how do i sent a private link?

If it helps this is an example of the single post template of the theme we are using:

• how do I edit the common elements on the above? Thanks

• If you want to hide them, you can activate the Template: Builder in the Post Options.

To turn off the arrows to navigate between posts and the Show All button, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Navigation & Share.

The like/love count can be disabled in Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog & Portfolio -> General.

The Featured image can be disabled for all posts in Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog & Portfolio -> Blog, or for a particular post in the Post Options.

Thanks