⅔ page is blocked and won't allow content to be added

Hi,

I recently updated my theme to the latest version and now one of my sections will not allow content to be placed on ⅔ of the page. I have a section that contains 3 columns of contact info. It has been working just fine...showing all three columns until I did the latest theme update. Now it will only allow the first column of content to be displayed. The other two columns are forced to the next row so that they show up below the ⅓ column. I have tried separately them into 2 ⅓ width columns and also placing them both in one ⅔ wide column. Nothing is working. When I look at the developer tools in my browser, it shows that the whole ⅔ column of that section is blocked. It shows up as purple with dashed diagonal lines going through it.

I am also posting a picture showing the three columns that should be next to each other, but the 2nd and 3rd columns are forced below the 1st one. Each of the wraps is set to ⅓ width and the main section is set to full width.

This has all been just perfect until this latest theme update. Can you help me figure out why this is happening and what I need to do to fix it?

Thank you!

Comments