Invalid license code.

I have purchased Theme two week ago and when I try to install Revolution Slider plugin it says: "Invalid license code. Please make sure that your purchase code is used only on this domain. You can check it at: api.muffingroup.com/licenses" When I check in the link it is visible it is only active on one website. Do you know how to resolve this issue?

Comments

• Hi,

Purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins that are bundled into the theme. It’s because of the Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes, of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like the “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses, and users can use them within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

More information about the bundled plugins, you will find in the link below:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

Thanks!

• I know licence keys are not included, but when I try to download them as Bundle in Betheme card>plugins>RevolutionSlider download> it doesn't want to download at all. Every other plugin download from the same Betheme card plugins works (WPBakery, Contact form 7, Woocommerc etc.) The problem is that Revolution slider does not want to download it says: "Invalid license code. Please make sure that your purchase code is used only on this domain. You can check it at: api.muffingroup.com/licenses".

• Please send us your license key, the WordPress dashboard, and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• It is sent, thanks

• The FTP access you have sent leads to a folder without WP installation.

Please change the destination folder for that account, or send me another FTP access.

Thanks

• I have installed the Slider Revolution on your website.

Please, check it out.

Best regards

• It works now, thank you!