changes in section

Composition of place: I am designing a page for a brand of my store (food for pets). In dogs I have food according to age (puppy, adult, senior). Within each age I have several options (small, large dogs, etc.).

My intention is to create a section within the page of the brand by age and within that section, show the options that the client has.

I attach query 5, where I detail the section that I take as a basis and then the query.

I need to know how to add more options (I know it's with duplicating) but how do I fix it so that they are aligned.

Secondly, how can I make the photo stay on the left or right, thirdly, I want to put the text on top, where I explain what it is PUPPY, ADULT OR SENIOR.

I hope you have understood me and can help me.

Greetings.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please ensure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you want to achieve.

Thanks

• Sorry, you have sent an empty message.

Best regards

• Sorry, but the screenshot did not help me understand what you want to achieve.

Can you explain it in more detail, please?

Thanks

• 1. I want to create a section with products from a brand.

2. In that section I am going to show an image and text as it is in the image that I attached.

3. Ask them how I can add more products to the section (in the image there are 2). In principle I need them to be in the same row, there are no more than 4 products.

4. How to add the article directly to the cart, to go directly to the checkout and how to go to see the product detail.

5. In case it is necessary, how is there to configure the information that is shown in each product and how do I reduce the size of each product.

thanks.

• Edit the shop element with these products in its options, and you can set up more columns and several products.

If you want to show the add to cart button, it has to be active in the Theme options.

To redirect to the cart page after clicking on the Add to cart button, you need to activate this option in WooCommerce -> Products.

Best regards