doubts about my design

Good morning, I have 4 queries regarding a page that I am generating.

Just in case, I already gave you access to the site and sent you the link.

The page is: https://don-can.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=10&action=mfn-live-builder

For each query, I attach a file where I show what I'm needing and I can't find a way to do it.

Query 1: Between one section and another I have a lot of space left and I don't know how I can reduce that space. The same thing happens to me between the title and the detail, I framed it in green rectangles.

Do you have a video for the design of the intersections? That is, the separation of sections or the end of one section and the beginning of another, so that it is not as cut off as the design I have?

Query 2: in the design of the section, I put an image in the background that overlaps with the text, I need to be able to put the text further to the left, how do you do that?

Query 3: I need to put the section icons in that section in the place where the orange frame is, I couldn't find how to do it.

Query 4: I think this last part is a WRAP, but the problem is that I can't find a way to remove it, nor the reference to the betheme, I don't know if it can be removed.

Finally I consult you, this is a unique page of the store, here I will later include the products, how do I create links within the page, to assemble the menu.

I hope I haven't bored you, thank you.

Greetings.

Comments