Permalink for the portflio items

Hello,

I have an issue with portfolio page.

I create all the main product pages without s in the end these are working properly. but from the breadcrumb links, its parent catagory is showing automatically the link on hover which i don't have and also showing in the link portfolio-items which i have not created. 

from the below screenshot if you notice OUTDOOR LIGHTS I have a link for this page 

https://www.lightplusuae.com/our-products/outdoor-light/ and showing proper link if i move from the links I have created in the page or in the navigation menu while auto generated breadcrumbs link is wrong with portfolio items in it. for example https://www.lightplusuae.com/portfolio-types/outdoor-lights/

this added portfolio-types then outdoor-lights is not working with me also I don't want to show in links portfolio-types instead of it should show our-products.

while if i click on the breadcrumbs, 

Regards,

Ahmed

Comments

• Hi,

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog & Portfolio -> Portfolio, and change it there.

Best regards

• its not working, I have a page title for the main catagory "our products" and if i use it in this catagory then from the our products page other links are not working. if i use any other slug then it's working but in the product breadcrumb is not working by clicking on "our-products".

• as per above link if you notice that by clicking on Drivers link from the breadcrumb, its going to the page product types which is showing our products page. i want to open the drivers page, here in the breadcrumb i want to be linked proper page instead of only one page.

• Do these slugs differ from the Portfolio main page?

If not, you need to change it because it might cause issues like this.

There is information about it on the right side of the input field I marked in a red box in my previous message.

Best regards

• I have tried different ways to fix this issue but it still resist, as today i have provided the information please check this issue as well.

• Your portfolio page does not have an assigned template in the page editor.

Please, assign it.

Best regards