don't load sections in theme options

It does not appear even within the wordpress configuration as within the "BE Edit With BeBuilder"

and

Could you help me urgently please?

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• This is still being worked on locally. but I solved the menu problem by downgrading the PHP version from 8.0 to 7.3.5... but again the same problem to add an image in the BEBuilder constructor, please help urgently, this is slowing me down work and it is the first time that I worked with you

• I will pass it on and consult that with the dev team, but without access to your website, it will be harder to locate the root cause.

Best regards

• The credentials have already been sent. At the end, would it be possible for you to explain to me what went wrong?

• We also need your FTP access.

Please send it as you did with WP dashboard access. Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Best regards

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you send all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• I already sent the credentials.......

• As you added a link to this forum discussion, I received your login credentials from the person who manages the mailbox.

We have corrected that on your website.

Please, check it.

Thanks