Please can you give me the CSS to remove the 'Categories, Tags and Authors' information + more

Hi guys

Using this attached page as a reference - I would like to do the following 
  • Remove the 'Categories, Tags and Authors' information
  • Change the colour of the buttons in the Footer (grey background colour, text colour and highlight colour)
Also, is it possible to exclude a blog post from appearing on the Blog Page? The site is a shop. For example, I have Product A. I want it to appear on the 'Blog Page' along with everything else, but once it's sold I want to be moved to a 'Sold Page'. I can make it appear in the Sold Page using categories, but I can't figure out how to make it disappear from the Blog Page.  

Many thanks

Gregimage

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to page where you want to do this. Also let us know if you want to remove Categories, Tags and Authors or maybe this "Show all" on the right side as well?
  • Hi

The problem with the 'Categories, Tags and Authors' seems to have sorted itself out though I don't know what I did! Yes, I wanted the 'Show All' to go too. 

I think I have also worked out how to exclude blog posts. 

That just leaves the colour of the buttons in the Footer. I can't isolate the colours in the BeTheme Options. Can you help me?

Finally, is it possible to customise the 'rollover' of the Blog Post Featured Images as indicated? 

Thanks

Greg

Many thanks

Greg
  • But as we see, you already removed this section with categories and show all button.

But to change buttons colors in footer, please use below css:
    #Footer .widget_mfn_menu ul li a { background: #000 !important; color: #FFF !important; }
    About rollover, do you mean to change this yellow/gold color on boxes with links?
  • Hi 

THanks for the quick response. 

FOOTER:
    I have added that shortcode and it seems to have worked on the Footer. I would still like the orange rollover/highlight colour though. Is this possible?

BLOG POST ROLLOVER:
    Yes - is it possible to customise the yellow/gold rollover. I'm happy with the colours, but would instead of the link and zoom icon, I would like to choose a different one. Is this possible?

Thanks

Greg

• Footer

Try to remove !important from declaration from css and this should help.

Blog Post Rollover:

To change rollover background, please use below css:
    .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links, .portfolio_group.masonry-hover .portfolio-item .masonry-hover-wrapper .hover-desc { background: #000 !important; }
  • Perfect. Thank you