Hwo to put "add to cart button" below product instead of over image in products lists

Hello,

Currently the "add to cart" button on the product list is over the image when you hover with mouse. I like this button to be permanent under the product as it was in older versions of the theme.

I've tried with a template but i don't have the option to put a button below the product.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please ensure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to attach a screenshot showing what you refer to.

Thanks

• Hello,

If you want a site as example : candyworld.be/shop but this is standard on every Betheme site.

In attach a screenshot with the "add to cart" button in the overlay of the image. I want to have a standard "add to cart" button below the image and the price in the list view.

• Hi,

To show the button below the product, you need to activate it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> Products list.

To hide the overlay icons on the image, you need to change the Image frame style in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Image frame.

Best regards