The home page does not update

Good morning guys,

I have this problem: when I try to update the contents of my home page builder it doesn't work. The page takes a long time to load, and after loading, I see the posts screen and see that the home content hasn't changed.

I attach the system status.

Thanks, best regards,

Eleonora

Comments

• Hello,

Please share with us your PHPINFO file. It's really necessary right now.

If you do not know how to do it, please check this topic:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-create-phpinfo-php-page/

Before that, please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hi,

I've tried deactivating all plugins and trying again, then switching from child theme to parent theme and trying again but nothing changes...

I created the phpinfo file: https://ev.adhoc-digitale.it/phpinfo.php

With this, can you give me more information on how to fix it?

Thank you, best regards,

Eleonora

• It asks me for credentials to login to see the phpinfo, can you share it here? I'll remove it as soon as I'll notice it.

thanks

• edited February 2023

You can see it with user [cleaned by admin]

• Hello,

Please be sure that wp address and site address are the same, see the tutorial:

thanks

• Hi, i checked: wp address and site address are the same.

Any other ideas?

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• HI,

I sent the data via contact form as indicated.

I remain at your disposal in case something is missing, thank you.

Best regards,

Eleonora

• I have checked your website, and the changes I made on the home page were saved properly.

Do you have AdBlock installed and active on your browser?

Can you check if the same thing happens with this extension disabled and on another browser, please?

Best regards

• I have not installed AdBlock...

I tried making some changes and still the same thing happens.

Can I make you a video of my screen? If you need, here is the list of extensions I installed in the browser:

Application Launcher For Drive (by Google)

Documenti Google offline

GoFullPage - Full Page Screen Capture

History by Date

Meta Pixel Helper

Seerobots

Tag Assistant Legacy (by Google)

UpDog TikTok & Instagram Engagement Analytics

WhatFont

• Have you checked if the problem is present on another browser?

If you can record a video showing your screen, that would be useful. Also, it would be best to put this video on some video hosting service.

Thanks

• Yes, I have tested other browsers, like Firefox (in the video)

Here you are a link: https://youtu.be/dj4EQL7yAf4

When you have checked this I'll delete it from YouTube (now is "not listed" video).

The timing of the video is real: the loading of the home page is really slow... When the whole bulder loads, I try to make a textual modification and save. It automatically redirects me to the articles and nothing has changed on the frontend...

• Please try to use the BeBuilder instead of BeBuilder Blocks.

We are rebuilding BeBuilder Blocks, as some of the customers experience problems like you, but for now, I suggest using BeBuilder.

Best regards

• Using BeBuilder instead of BeBuilder Blocks the homepage is updated.

If you can report to the marketing/engineering department, I'd like to make a note as a user.

I'm a web designer and I've been doing this job for about 8 years: over time I've used several page builders besides yours and the new "BeBuilder" is extremely similar to Elementor.

Many of my colleagues and I love certain aspects of Elementor, but we deeply hate some inconveniences that this new version of your builder also brings with it: it is slow, less reliable and less clear in the section's settings.

I loved the last version of your Builder much more before this one (BeBuilder Blocks).

• Sure, I will pass on your message. 😉

Best regards