SEO analysis results, supposedly no alt attributes

Hi,

I have to optimize the website https://www.hoergeraete-dierksmeier.de/. Getting an error about the SEO analysis results that says:

Images with alt attributes: There are no images on this page. Add some!

But I added an alternate text to the team photo in the description. Why is it showing me that there is no such image.

Am I wrong in thinking there?

Thanks for help

Comments

• Hi,

What plugin for SEO are you using?

Did you regenerate Builder content with the Builder -> SEO option?

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/builder-seo/

Best regards

• Hi,

behind your link says, "BeBuilder's content is not easily readable by SEO plugins like YoastSEO. That's why you need to use the Builder>>SEO option."

I used the Yoast SEO plugin. Does that mean I should remove the Yoast SEO plugin when using Option Builder SEO?

thanks

• You can use YOAST SEO, but you need to use the Builder -> SEO option to generate a format that is easily readable for that plugin.

Follow the steps mentioned in the link I have sent, and everything should work correctly. 😉

Best regards

• Thanks, I need to do the Option Builder>>SEO process for each subpage. At the moment I only did it on the home page?

thanks

• Yes, this should be implemented on all of your pages.

Best regards

• Thank you very much for your trouble, but I have two questions for you on the subject.

1. The customer used a Java Script for an opinion poll on the site, see screen. After I activated the BeBuider SEO, the script was overwritten or deleted.

Can I add this script manually over the HTML/CSS text without causing problems?

2. Due to the conversion of the BeBuider SEO, the user page is presented in a confusing manner for the customer.

The customer has always maintained his content himself on the Options page. After switching to BeBuider SEO, the content is in HTML/CSS, so that the customer always has to scroll down to the Options page first.

Is there a way to hide this representation of the HTML/CSS?

I hope you understand my questions!?

Thanks for your help and have a nice weekend

• No problem. I am happy I can help. 🙂

1) You can first generate SEO content and later add the script. You should not occur any trouble.

Also, you can try the RankMath SEO plugin. Unlike other SEO plugins, it can read our builder content easily, and the Builder -> SEO option does not have to be used with this plugin.

2) You can hide WP Editor in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced.

Best regards

• Hi,

They write that this must be implemented on all pages.

Now my question, if the SEO title for the start page is "Hörgeräte Dierksmeier GmbH - Startseite Tel.: 0 20 64 - 1234", you should always include the name of the company "Hörgeräte Dierksmeier GmbH " perform with?

Thanks for help

• Sorry, but I do not understand.

Can you explain that in more detail, please?

Thanks

• Gladly,

I have to create an SEO title for each subpage. Time for the "Home" site, or the "Imprint" page ... . Each of these SEO titles should always include the website name. In the case of "Hörgeräte Dierksmeier" to achieve a better ranking, or the domain name does not necessarily have to appear in every SEO title of the subpages.

Sorry, I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks for help

• Sorry, but it is not really Betheme related question.

I suggest you check the YOAST official website for more information about that:

https://yoast.com/tag/content-seo/

If something is unclear, you can contact their support, as I can see that you use their plugin.

Best regards