IMAGE DESKTOP VS IMAGE MOBILE

HI

i have an image for the desktop version and other image for mobile version...it doesn't work

can u help me

thank u

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you refer to.

Moreover, it will be great if you explain that in more detail.

Thanks

• HI PHIL

www.fabiofilippi.com

the website is online live

i made 2 sections to bypass the problem this time.

in each sector i put the same anchor #connect ID now i ve another problem.

Because the id is the same for 2 sectors when i click the link "connect" form desktop menu the link does not send me to the #connect anchor ID and when i click the link "connect" form the mobile menu then the link send me to the correct anchor ID...can u help in this?

thank u in advance

• All IDs should be unique, and you cannot create two sections with the same ID.

If you want to create a section that will be visible only for mobile devices, you need to give it a new name, e.g. "connectMobile", and create a new menu, especially for mobile display, and assign it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> Header.

Best regards