Duplicate header

How can I copy / duplicate a header? I want a copy with slightly changed options for pages.

Comments

• I found it. It can be done by using the export/import feature inside BeBuilder. Thank you. You really thought of everything. 🙂

• Hi,

Good to see that you found it.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards

• Thank you, Phil. I was trying to change the page background color of the posts page. I only was able to change it by adding custom css:

#Content { background-color: #e0dad2; }

I want the default background color to be dark, but the posts page background to be lighter color and have a background image. Is this a missing feature perhaps?

The page involved is: https://stmartinusgroningen.nl/nieuws

• You can use the following CSS code:

.single-post #Content {
     background-color: #e0dad2;
     background-image: url(/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/church3-section-bg2.png);
     background-repeat: no-repeat;
     background-position: left top;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Best regards

• Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly nothing changes when I put this in the betheme -> theme options -> custom CSS -> CSS.

It does work if I add that content, without the .single-post preface, to the CSS for this particular page.

• Did you clear your browser cache?

I can see that this CSS is working correctly:

Best regards

• Yes, but that is for the pages containing individual posts ('news items'). I am talking about the page just here:

This is the page that, in Wordpress, is listed as follows:

The page that says Posts Page. It looks like this if I don't add CSS to Page Options -> CSS

I want it to look like this:

The only way I found to do this is via the Page Options -> Custom CSS.

• In that case, Page Options -> Custom CSS is the correct place to achieve that.

You can leave this CSS there.

Best regards