How to fit single page product to browser window

edited April 2023 in WooCommerce

Hi,

Can you please help me to set the single product template so that images would resize automatically fitting the browser window. Right now on my Macbook Pro 14" the shirt image is too big, the thumbnails below are not visible. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hi! Website is https://www.lets-customize.com and login details to back-end have been sent. The site is currently in maintenance mode.

• As I checked your website thumbnails are visible on all resolutions, and image resizes.

Can you explain what you want to achieve in more detail, please?

Thanks

• I basically want to avoid the need to scroll down with smaller monitors and resolutions. I wonder if the image can resize itself so that it always fits together with the small thumbnails below? Or do you suggest placing the thumbnails to the left side instead?

• You can decrease the size of the wrap on the left, and image will become smaller, and thumbnails visible on small screens.

Best regards