Problem with custom fonts

Hi, when I try to choose my custom fonts within BeBuilder they are not shown. I need your help please. The ones shown in BeBuilder are "older" custom fonts. But they don't exist anymore. The name of my current custom-fonts starts with an '_'. How can I refresh BeBuilder?

Thank you, Chrsitoph

Comments

• Hi,

The font name should be as simple as possible, and it is highly not recommended to put there special characters.

Please, remove underlining and use the letters a-z, A-z, by, for example, adding "New" in front of the font name.

After that, check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Yep, that was the reason why. Everything runs perfect now. Thanks

• Glad I could help.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

yes please. I took a new upload with my custom fonts, gave them new names with no special characters. I gave the "old" ones new names, but that BeBuilder took the Google Fonts. So I deleted the "old" ones , and now the new ones aren't there. BeBuilder still "thinks" the old ones are available, but I deleted them.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• Sorry, but you did not attach a link to your website or FTP credentials.

Please send another message with complete data. Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• The user you have sent does not have admin rights, and I could not check your problem.

Also, you still did attach your FTP credentials.

Please change this user privileges, and send FTP access.

Thanks