Page edits not "sticking"

The below page originally had 15 "clues" and an image gallery at the bottom. Unexpectedly (after the page worked many months), the last six clues and the image gallery disappeared. I have tried to rebuild the page to include all 15 clues and the gallery, but after saving the edits, the page (and admin page) revert back to only show / save up to clue #9.

Any tips? Settings I need to adjust?

Thank you.

https://riseandnyes.com/tiny-doors-scavenger-hunt/

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I copied the last section several times, and everything was saved correctly.

Are there any steps to reproduce this problem?

While you were recreating missing content, did you check if all HTML tags are placed, and closed properly?

Best regards

• So, I tried the same thing. When I copy and add sections, it looks like the new sections are added on the admin site, but then they don't appear on the live site (I've cleared cache, etc.). And then when I return to the admin site, the added sections are gone - back to just 9 "Clues".

• I rechecked your website, and for the first time when I updated your page, the changes did not appear.

However, when I cleared the cache in the WP panel and in the browser (CTRL + F5), the changes appeared.

Did you clear the cache in the WP panel?

Can you confirm that you see copied sections?

Best regards

• I have flushed the cache many times. I opened the admin site and changed your edits to "Clue #10, Clue #11, etc. After saving the changes I made, the live site reverted back to just showing through Clue #9. When I returned to the admin page, it also just showed through Clue #9.

• Can you please check it with another browser? I was testing your website with Firefox. Maybe some browser extension interfere to it.

Also, please deactivate this caching tool to ensure it does not affect your website.

Thanks

• I tried using Firefox to rebuild the page. I even created new pages several times instead of trying to work with the original page. The live page and the admin page now drop back to Clue #14 (Clue #15 and the image gallery at the bottom "fall off"). Any other ideas?

Thank you.

• I edited the newest page on your page and cloned the last section, and it updated properly.

Can you tell me what you are trying to put in the last section exactly?

Do you have some HTML code?

In the meantime, you can contact your server administrator, and ask to increase the max input vars value.

Thanks

• I'm trying to add an image gallery as the last sectionI asked the host to bump up the max input vars value, and that did the trick! Thank you for your good help with this.