Comments

• Hi,

Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Performance, select an option to load Builder local styles inline in header, and check if it is better then.

Thanks

• Not really, i made a test version of the page, disable all plugins and the problem is with the template. Everything is fine with blog posts, mcb-background-overlay might has issues, but:

#Top_bar, #Header_wrapper, .mcb-background-overlay {

max-height:1000px!important;

}

does not help.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have sent the passwords for the test version. You can edit it freely. Thanks,

Ryszard

• We cannot properly inspect your test domain because images lead to your main website, what itself generates CLS.

We need to have access to your main website or to a clone made with the Duplicator plugin, which changes links to the correct ones.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Also, you can try the following option:

Best regards

• I've changed all the links in the database in the test vesrion. Now you can check the paulina-ryszard.pl.

• We can still see images with incorrect links.

Please see the following screenshot:

Please take a second look at this.

Thanks

• It looks like with the template header, after I added mobile header, problem has disappear. Can you check if I am right?

• But now I see that the code of menu is 5th times duplicated...

• If you have a sticky header, tablet, and mobile version, each of them has its own separate elements, and each menus.

We might change it but for now, it will display this way.

Best regards