Demo import not working. Plugins not imported and shown disabled

I am trying to setup a fresh installation now with elementor as bebuilder is not at very stable state as of now.

However, when I am setting up , the prerequsite plugins are not getting installed and further, the plugins shown under Plugins tab are inactive and there is no option to enable it also.

This I belive might be because plugins did not get downloaded and installed while I was installing and configuring theme.

Trying to import Default Store 2.

Did not delete anything in above popup, as it is fresh installation.

It started installing. It just went over first 4 steps in hardly one or two second. And took some time when working on "Content"

Site is shown like below:

This is how plugins tab is shown in theme dashboard

The wordpress plugins show following. I do not see any of the above plugins mentioned in above snapshot

The betheme system status is shown as below

Be theme and child theme are installed and child theme is activated. I have tried to check after activating main betheme theme also, but it did not helped in making plugins active.

I believe, the plugins are not downloaded while theme is installed

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Can you also explain what you mean by BeBuilder not stable? Many of our customers have already switched from Elementor to BeBuilder, as it is faster, more customizable, and more stable than Elementor. If you encounter any problems with it, please let us know what is happening, so we will fix it, explain what you might be doing wrong, and show an appropriate approach.

Thanks

• Thanks for the reply. I have sent credentials.

However, regarding bebuilder, so it is a good product and believe me, it was the main reason I bought your theme because elementor has recurring annual fee for paid version and I wanted dynamic data and code thing that is provided by elementor and is available in bebuilder.

But, like if you see, I have raised quite a few issues in last two days, regarding, the responsive view activation in edit screen itself which hides view for other device types while working in laptop and then it does not reverts back if that view is again enabled to be shown, then the desktop view shows those sections also which are supposed to be shown in mobile or tablet view only, further that undo-redo issue, then incorrect insertion of section when some other prebuilt section is chosen.

Well, bebuilder is indeed a great piece of work. I understand what kind of efforts and hard work it requires as I am also into development. But, somehow I have become little apprehensive with recent issues faced as to where further I will get stuck on course of development which can increase my wait time for resolution and hence my own development time. So decided to go with elementor.

Regards,

Devanshu

• Thanks for the explanation. The problems with sections and undo-redo will soon be fixed. Sorry that you experienced them.

About the responsiveness, I can see that you did not reply to my last message, so I assumed that you handled it. If you still have problems with that, please be so kind as to continue this topic, and I will gladly assist you.

Regarding this topic, you did not attach your FTP credentials.

Please send another message with complete data. Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hello,

I sent you the credentials. However, I missed to quote the link of this ticket. So, I have shared the link of this topic in reply to email that I received asking for what the credentials are.

Kindly let me know, if you received it or I will resend it.

Regards

Devanshu

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you send all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• edited May 2023

I hope you could trace my email communication for credentials. Is there any update on this issue. I got a reply in email from your team that they have passed the details to the team looking into my this issue.

• I have again sent all the details again. Can you pls check if you received it.

• I managed to import a pre-built website, and please check it out.

Our plugin tab is broken because of the Themely Marketplace plugin. When you disable it, it will display correctly.

Best regards

• Ok. Checked the site and seems to be loaded well.

For my knowledge, can you please help me understand, whether this Themely Marketplace plugin was also stopping the required plugins like Elementor, Woocommerce etc getting installed ? Because, in the WordPress plugin screen snapshot that I shared, there were only three plugins listed after installing the theme. And , I believe, the theme installs all prerequisite plugins automatically by itself.

Thanks for the help.

Regards

• Yes, this plugin could be the root cause.

We did not test it with our theme, and we do not know how it works and how it might affect Betheme.

Best regards