BE Builder not saving pages

I just updated my BE Theme, and when i try to save an update on a page it just hangs.

Any idea what is going on?

Terry

Comments

• Hello,

Is there any error message when the update button hangs?

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• I did as you asked, and no change on our home page.... i still couldn't save it.

I was however able to make changes on other pages and save them.

Then i enabled the BE Builder Blocks function, and i was able to make changes on the home page using the edit function (not the BE Builder) and then save successfully.

Using the Edit with BE Builder function on the HOME page still gives me an hour glass until i exit, and it won't save.

I can use the Edit with BE Builder function on other pages, and save successfully.

So it appears that if i DISABLE the BE Builder Blocks function, i can't make any changes and save them on any page, but ENABLING the BE Builder function allows me to make changes using the Edit with BE Builder on all pages EXCEPT our HOME page.

I can make those changes on the HOME Page (after ENABLING the BE Builder Blocks) using the standard EDIT PAGE and then UPDATE.

If you would like to look at the site, i'll create a user for you ...

Please let me know if there are other things i could try.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• What email address do i use for the USER?

• Meanwhile, i created a user for you (waiting on an email address for it) and tested it.

When i disabled all the plugins and hit 'UPDATE' on the home page it actually saved.

I then went in an enabled each plugin one by one, and the one that appears to be causing the issue is Wordfence.

With it disabled i was able to update the home page successfully.

• Looking through your discussions for help on Wordfence doing what its doing, i found an article that says to enable learning mode, do an update, then go back to normal firewall and it seems to have fixed it and i'm able to make changes to my home page again, using BE Builder Blocks and save it successuflly.

Thanks.

Terry

• You can use any "dummy" email like [email protected] for the user creation.

Great to see that you found it. So now everything works correctly, right?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards

• Were good now... thank you.

• I'm now seeing another issue with BEBuilder.

When i make (some) changes to a page using BEBuilder, those changes (image corner beveling, or adding a border to a text box, those changes are showing on the BEBuilder page, but not on the rendered page.

I did some research and verified that my

WordPress Address (URL) is https://englishcocker.org and my Site Address (URL) is https://englishcocker.org

I can modify text OK.

I didn't find any other articles to help direct me to a solution.

Thanks.

Terry

• Please open Betheme -> Tools, and use an option to regenerate local CSS.

If this will not help, please tell me which page you edited, and send me your WP dashboard access.

Thanks

• I created your user and other information you'll need, and used the form you requested

Note:

1) I use Chrome as my browser.

2) Using Firefox, I regenerated local CSS and nothing changed on the page.

2) I added some text to the page using Firefox and saved. Refreshed the page in Chrome, the new text appeared, but the image didn't show the radiused corners.

3) I went back to Firefox and refreshed the page in Firefox and the image appeared correctly with round corners.

4) I added a 10px border to the "Scroll down the page" box on the right in Firefox, it doesn't show in either Firefox, MSFT EDGE or Chrome.

• One of your plugins constantly redirected me to the user page and showed this popup:

Because of it, I could not check what you mentioned.

However, I noticed that you have caching tools enabled. Please disable them and see if the problems persist.

I highly recommend activating caching tools when you finish working on your website or deactivating them when you perform any changes because they might hold the settings and changes.

If this will not help, please disable 2FA for a while.

Best regards

• I disabled all caching via my Siteground management tool and purged cache as you suggested.

I added a second border around the 'link' box and opened the page in Edge browser...it rendered properly now.

I'll develop another page and test the other BEBuilder functions later today to make sure we've fixed it, but it does look like its working now.

Thank you.

Terry

• No change...

I turned off caching.

I went in and changed the box colour around the text box and updated the page... it stayed the same colour.

I tried it on Firefox, Chrome & Edge.

I purged cache... no change...

Firefox doesn't render any of the boxes or colours.

Edge renders boxes but never updates colours.

Chrome doesn't show boxes or colours.

I turned off 2fa.

Could you go back and see what else could be causing the issue?

• One of your plugins causes it.

I have disabled the plugins we do not support, updated your page, and it worked properly.

Please disable your plugins one by one to find the culprit.

Best regards