Feature List Edits/Changes Not Being Saved: Title

Continuing with the same discussion, I am unable to modify the header/title in the pre-built features list.

The only place where I was able to change the content FEATURES LIST is by typing directly on the title itself. The editor will take the changes but won't save them.

How is this supposed to work ? Where do we replace the default title with the one we want?

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• OK, i followed your instructions, turned off all the plugins (including slider) and the problem is fixed.

I then activated again those plugins that I think are part of the theme including Slider Revolution

MY NEW PROBLEM

Now on the Home Page I have lost the original slider in the header, and it only shows the word HOME

I kept a copy of the original HOME PAGE under a different page name and the header slider there works fine. I am able to edit the Slider with no problems, but not in the current HOME.

How do I restore the Slider as it was? I looked everywhere to see where the slider is defined/included in the Header of the Home page, but couldn't find it.

The site url is always the same: logisticsnetworkdesign.com

Help!

• Please ensure that you have this slider selected in the Page Option.

Best regards

• Works - thanks!