Bebuilder not loading and page info gone

edited May 2023 in BeBuilder

Bebuilder is not loading properly and all of the pages info is gone when clicking edit. I even had to remove Becustom as it broke my site. Please advise, we are down and need to be live this week. Been troubleshooting all day with no luck. And YES I have tried deactivating plugins, which did not work. And I did update my PHP settings and such. No luck.

Comments

• Yes, the same thing is happening to me (I thought I left a post earlier, but it is gone now...). I was able to go to a backup of my website that had the previous version 26.8.5, but it is frustrating that BeTheme updated to a version that is not working.

• Hi,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

PS

I removed the previous answer because it was not referring to your problem.

• @TayloeMarketing If the same happening to you, we're going to explain what was the problem for @empireatm as this had nothing to with the theme, nor update to version 27.

On FTP, in main folder, he created folder "luma-resources" that had exactly the same name as one of the inner pages and because of this, the native wordpress function responsible for permalinks, double-loaded the page because it did not know what to do.