logo changed but will not updated on frontend

Hello,

I am new to your theme.

1. I updated my logo and it will not change on the frontend. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Looks like I found it in the template.

2.How can I add a top bar above the header like in this demo? https://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/

• 2.Found it by adding a template. Disregard.

3.How can I save a section from the demo to use on another page?

• Hi,

3) You can use the Export/Import feature available in the builder.

Please see the following link about this feature:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-import-export-muffin-builder-content/

Thanks

• 4.I somehow LOST the categories in my main navigation like in the furniture store demo screenshot attached. They WERE there, and now not showing. Any thoughts on how to get them back? If you scroll down the homepage, you'll see my product categories are Panel, Trim, Chimney Caps, etc.

I do not understand how the main navigation is built/where it is saved so I can change it.

• 5.On this page: https://gunnisonsheetmetal.com/contact/, how/where can I reduce the spacing between "Place... the phone, the email". The white space is too large here.

• 5.On the same page, there is an inline image used in the demo, but it is not appearing on the back or front end. See attached...

• 6.Where do I edit the icon in the Sales button in the main navigation?

• Your website has coming soon enabled.

Can you disable it for a while?

Thanks

• I cannot go live at this moment. Are these comments private? If so, I can send you login information...

• 4.with this item, I've tried to add back a menu to the Furniture Store Header but cannot figure this out. Please see screenshot attached. I like how the demo menu takes users to the Chairs products when you click on Chairs in the main navigation. How can I

-add my own icon above the word Accessories

-add the down arrow to the right of the word Accessories

-link this to ONLY my accessories products

6.I am referring to the sticky header Sales button icon. It currently shows as a star.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access through the contact form on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• I just sent the login information. This is high priority for me as I need to finish this site today.

• Disregard # 5: reduce spacing

Disregard # 6: sticky header Sales button icon

I still need help with:

5.On the same page, there is an inline image used in the demo, but it is not appearing on the back or front end.

4.with this item, I've tried to add back a menu to the Furniture Store Header but cannot figure this out. Please see screenshot attached. I like how the demo menu takes users to the Chairs products when you click on Chairs in the main navigation.

How can I-add my own icon above the words Panel, Trim, Custom, Accessories, etc as seen in the Furniture demo?

7.I'm noticing a lot of responsive issues. I am just now seeing the desktop/tablet/mobile preview icons. I need help getting my tablet main navigation to show like my desktop navigation. see attached.

• 5) I selected this image again, and it appeared. Please check it out.

4) Icons can be added in Appearance -> Menu in the menu settings.

You have assigned an arrow icon to it, but there is no reason for that because this icon is automatically added for menu items with a submenu.

In the menu settings, you can set up the menu item icon position, so when you choose your icon in Appearance -> Menus, you can adjust it just like in the demo page.

7) There are a couple of settings that affect your header.

Firstly, there is a left margin assigned to the second section:

Secondly, you can set up Wrap elements to wrap.

Then it will look like this:

I would also hide the Icon Box element for a better display.

Best regards

• 4.I understand how the arrow icon is added to the right of the menu titles. Now, I want to add in MY icons above the titles as seen in the demo (see attached)

I toggled OFF the yellow sales icon/button for both tablet and mobile however, it is still showing up on tablet. Please advise how to remove it from tablet view. I want to keep this section as is on desktop (I like how it is seen on desktop. In tablet, I want to remove the yellow button ONLY and view the other menu items)

see attached screenshot from a tablet view

• 8.How can I set my main navigation (panel/trim/chimney caps/yellow sales button) to also show as my sticky navigation? My sticky menu reverts to "Shop and Sales". I prefer to show my main navigation in sticky just like the Furniture Store demo does. Also, how are the faint light lines achieved between each navigation item in the demo?

• 4) In Appearance -> Menus, you can choose icons you upload to your media library.

7) The tablet view starts below 960px, and it works correctly.

If you want this element to hide earlier, you need to use Hide under option in the Advanced settings.

8) Sorry, but I do not understand what you refer to in this question's first part. The sticky header displays the same menu as the default header.

The lines between menu items are separators and can be turned on in the element settings.

You can change its color in the style tab.

Best regards