Where one can see the current version of Be?

Hi, admins!

You know - the version 27.0.0 scared me because you removed support of BeBuilder Blocks withing WP editing area to Live editor. I have a lot of editors (companies) which used to create the content through this clear, simple and fast mode. To relearn them how to use visual live editor, to edit in a completely different block mode - not so fast, not so useful - a big problem. For the first time I thought about switching to Avada, although I am your old admirer and bought a dozen Be copies.

First - I decided not to upgrade Be to 27.0.0, but ... where can i see the current version? )) Nowhere. Only the string: New version available: update to... But which one I have now? :-) Old dashboard version had such information. May be and new one has? - where?

Second - thank you so much for the return of BeBuilder Blocks withing WP editing area in 27.0.7. This solved a lot of problems.

Comments

• Hi,

Except for Betheme -> Dashboard (which shows a button to update the theme if an update is available), you can check the current version in two places. In Betheme -> System Status:

Or in Appearance -> Theme, by clicking on theme details.

Also good to see that you stayed with us, and thanks for sharing your thoughts about recent updates. 😉

Best regards

• Thank you for the answer!

One can find the current version in these places, right. Although it is not intuitively clear, it is necessary to make a few additional clicks. Understand.