wrap background color

When I try to change the background color in the theme doesn't cover all wrap, only the column. I downloaded a prebuild design and it was originally configurated in a deprecated menu, but I cannot make the background to cover the whole wrap. 2 screenshots of how it looks now(green) and how I would like to look (blue). The green behind the pic only covers the column

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Please use the Full Width or Highlight options in that section.

See which one suits you better on your website.

Best regards

• edited June 2023

That is not the same example I gave you. The screenshot I sent is not full-width (I don't want that) and also, there are 2 different colors. Left wrap and right wrap have different colors, the screenshot I am sending is what I want to replicate and that only can be done if I do it in the part that is deprecated, but that part doesn't show up in new pages. Take a look here at what I want to replicate: https://jennysimpsoncounsellor.ca/about/ the image is transparent. One part is dark blue and the other is light blue.

Also, the option that you gave doesn't work because it forces me to do 1/2 column and in this case the colums are 1/3 and 2/3. I don't understand why a product feature gets deprecated to change it for something that doesn't work BETTER than before. In this case the change is for the worse.

• Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Please follow these steps:

In the section you create, go to positioning options, and set up the stretch.

Put the image to wrap on the left and assign padding to this wrap.

Note that I gave only top padding because, by default, elements have a bottom margin, which stretches this wrap. You can also set this margin to zero to set it up entirely in the wrap options.

Add elements you like and background color to the wrap on the right. You can also set up positioning to center the element/s inside.

The deprecated settings prevented us from creating more advanced and customizable layout, and that is why we had to create new ones.

I hope it is all clear, but if you have any doubts or questions, please let me know.

Best regards