Popup Builder is not working

Popups are not appearing on any page. Settings are mostly standard and the popup is selected in the page settings. Plugins have been tested as well as other BeTheme built sites and nothing seems to make the popup appear.

https://local-lending-oklahoma.websitepro-staging.com/

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi, I had another site with this issue (in fact all sites have this issue): https://fairbridge-asset-management.websitepro-staging.com

I sent a message using the above link but forgot to include a link to this thread. Hopefully you can connect that message to this issue?

• I do not manage the mailbox, so please check a response from the person in charge.

If further information is required, he will ask you for it. 😉

Best regards

• You added a div with the same ID as the popup, which was executed instead of the popup.

After removing that, everything works correctly.

Best regards

• The issue unfortunately is not resolved. I am getting an error message:

The only change I made was removing the other image on the page using the old popup method and reverting to the child theme which is necessary for us. I have tried on both the parent and child theme though and I get this same error both times.

• Modifications in your child theme prevent the popup from opening.

You should contact your web developer to inspect what is the root cause.

Best regards

• I understand that the child theme may cause issues, but would it still affect the popup if the parent theme is active? The popups do not work in any situation.

• I assigned this before, but maybe you overwrote it, but the popup needs to be selected in the page options or needs to be assigned to the entire site.

Best regards

• I tried to explain in the support request, but I am in need of up to 12 or so popups on this page, each associated with a different person. I had read in another forum post that this should be possible if the popup is left unassigned on the page but is called with a button using the popup ID, so that is why I removed the popup from being assigned on the page.

The error I mentioned before happens when I click the button below the image on this page which should trigger the specific popup associated with this person.

• Looks like our developer was able to resolve this. Thanks your all your help!

• You could assign conditions to all these popups to display on the entire site.

However, great to see that your developer handled it.

If you have any further questions or problems, please let me know.

Thanks