I have edited a page but the content isn’t showing? It is not hidden

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• You have many misconfigurations on this page. For example, in the video ID, you placed the whole link, not the ID only, as the tip on the right side shows.

The marked part should be removed.

Also, you have a couple of unclosed tags. Here is an example:

You must go through all places where you placed your own HTML and correct unclosed or misplaced tags.

Also, you had the page template set to Slider Revolution Blank Template (I have changed it to default).

Also, I had to remove the SEO content. Please use Builder -> SEO option when you correct your page.

Best regards

• Hello

Thanks for the response, I have completed the editing yet the block I mentioned still isn’t showing. Any ideas?

Thanks

• Did you try clearing your cache? You have a caching plugin active, and it might hold the view from before your changes.

Best regards

• Cleared cache and still no luck

• For testing I added a new section with a heading, saved your page, cleared all cache in tools you use, and the text appears.

Are there any extra steps to reproduce this problem?

Best regards