Match Schedule for a sport prediction website

Hi

I'm quite new to this, so I'm not entirely sure if this message will reach the right place, but let's begin with the issue I'm facing, hoping that someone can assist me.

I'm a tipster, and I'm in the process of creating a sports prediction website. My primary aim is to provide soccer predictions and tips to guide my audience.

Here's the problem: I've tried various approaches. I attempted to create a plugin, purchased plugins that turned out to be ineffective, experimented with the theme builders (BeBuilder), and even tried being creative with elements like logo boxes and sliders. Unfortunately, none of these methods produced a visually appealing result, and I struggled to add more content.

In the attached images, you can see what I'm trying to achieve. I simply need a box where I can input information about a soccer match (Match Schedule), such as the home team vs. the away team and my prediction. Adding the date and other details would be great, but it's not essential. I'm aiming for simplicity and ease of use; I just want to create this feature and move forward.

If anyone has any ideas or knows of a plugin that can solve this problem, it would be fantastic. I'd like to avoid extensive editing every time I add a new match or update an old one.

Comments