Header problems with mobile and tablet

Hi

I am trying to install a prebuilt header into my site and having a couple of issues.

Firstly, If i try to use and insert a pre built header template, the first one in the list, it doesnt save, so next time I try and edit I am at the "Insert a new section" page again?

Secondly. I am trying to use this menu, on screen when looking at the responsive mode, all is good, but when I actually look at my mobile it doesnt work well.

any help much appreciated

First pic is how it looks on desktop mobile preview , 2nd is how it actually looks on mobile device

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Its Ok, I think ive sorted it. It seems, once ive selected the header and made my changes I cant just press "Save" I need to come back out to wordpress dashboard, go back into Templates, then quick edit, then update. Then, and only then does it actually save ?

• Maybe the slug was not assigned properly to your header template.

Does it work correctly when you update directly in BeBuilder now?

Best regards