Turn off custom scroll bar

Hello, on my website, the scroll bar on the website is customized and I don't know how to turn back on the default scroll bar. It is wide and dark blue. I want it to return it to the default browser option. I've attached a screenshot of it. Here's a link to the dev site: voixly.host/texstar

Thank you,

Comments

• Hi,

Are you sure that it is not a standard browser scroll bar?

I checked your website on Firefox (Windows 11), and I see this:

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

I believe it's a website feature, because other websites don't have this scroll bar. In addition, it also appears on Safari on Mac. However, it's not appearing on FireFox. I did have a colleague look it up on Chrome and Edge (both Chromium) and it has the same custom scroll bar while not appearing on other websites. For clarity, we also were not using any browser extensions when testing.

Thank you for your assistance! So, I'm good to assume that it's not a BeTheme feature? I thought it was a hidden option setting somewhere in BeTheme Options at first.

• No, we do not have any feature that might change the scroll bar display.

You can check if your plugins do not cause it by disabling them one by one. You might have also some modifications in the files, so if you use a child theme you can switch to parent and see if it changes then.

Best regards