BeBuilder vs WPBakery Page Builder & Logo dimensions

Hello,

1) I'm using for the first time BeBuilder instead of WPBakery Page Builder and it's not so friendly as I was thinking. But I want to learn using it at its best.

I'm using one of your templates: JET.

Anyway, here's the first question: how can I turn off BeBuilder once I started working with it and take up again from where I'm with WPBakery Page Builder and continue to modify my page?

2) My second issue is: I uploaded the logo but it shows smaller than it is and how it should display and I want to show. I can't find where the display dimensions can be modified. Please see the attachments to better understand the point:

The first attachment "logo EI 260x140" as it shows

The second attachment "logo theme jet 169x44" is even of smallar dimensions of the first, but it shows with the right dimensions

The third attachment "logo-header-w_EI-260x140" is the original file I've uploaded that should show but it doesn't, and is shows really too small

Page: https://exclusive-italy.it/index.php/home-77/

Thank you for help.

Comments

• Hi,

1) Sorry, but I quite do not understand this question. Can you explain more about what you want to achieve, please?

2) Your website have "under construction" enabled. Can you disable it so I can check the logo, please?

Thanks

• Hello,

Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

1: Can I switch from BeBuilder to WPBakery Page Builder at any time? or I should choose which one to use and there is no way to switch from one to the other?

2: I can switch off the "under construction" but it is not good for me, I can create you a temporary access, please let me know if I can write here the credentials (I mean if it would be safe). Please let me know.

I have other two small issues, but let's solve these two first.

Thank you.

• 1) You should choose one builder and stick to it while creating your pages. Mixing two builders on one page can cause unpredictable problems. Also, when you build a page with one builder, you cannot edit it with another.

2) Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check that.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hello,

1) ok, got it!

2) done!

3) new issue: on the Home page - the first wrap under the header is divided in two 1/2 each with a different background: I can change the background of the left 1/2 but impossible to do on the second 1/2! I went through all the theme options but could not find where I have to act to change its background with an image or color. Please kindly help.

4) the wording on the slider (Revolution slider) comes in from right to left but then it disappear when the page scrolls to bottom while it should stay sticked on. Could you please suggest where I should look to fix it? Please kindly help.

Thanks.

• 2) You had a default value inserted for the logo height (60px). I have increased it to the maximum logo height.

3) This image is placed there with a custom CSS code. You can find and replace it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

4) It was because of the "out" animations. I have edited your slider and moved it so texts will not disappear after a while:

Please check it now.

Best regards

• Hello Phil,

Thank you so much! You've been great!

Now I can continue my work on the site.

Have a nice day and ...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Best regards.

• edited December 2023

Glad I could help. 😁

Happy New Year to you too

• Hi Phil,

I'm having still the issue with the previous ticket of 26 December:

3) This image is placed there with a custom CSS code. You can find and replace it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

/* Highlight 

.highlight-left:after, .highlight-right:after { background-image: url(https://exclusive-italy.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/home_jet_welcome_bg2.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: left top; }*/a) I saw the CSS as suggested

but although I changed the image that is displayed correctly, the CCS is unchanged. So, I do not understand the point.

This is ok since the right image displays, but I do not understand why you mentioned it.

Besides,

on the same wrap (on the Home page) the first wrap under the header is divided in two 1/2 each with a different background: I can change the background of the left 1/2 - related to the above CSS issue

but impossible to do on the second 1/2: where I have to act to change its background with an image or color.

The background is black but I need to change the color or, in the future, with an image.

Can you please tell me how to do it? Thanks a lot.

• I mentioned it because I thought that you referred to that part of this section and that you could not handle changing it.

The image on the left side can be changed here:

The background color on the right can be changed in Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Content:

And the image on the right is from the CSS code I mentioned before.

I hope that is what you needed to know. If something is unclear, or you wanted to know something else, please let me know.

Thanks

• Phil,

I really appreciate your patience and helpful explanations.

It seems more clear now :)

I'll try suggested actions and let you know.

Thank you