Footer dosen't show same on BeBuilder and site preview

Hello,

I've created a Footer Template and I'm customizing it but it seams that when I'm in the preview mode it dosen't apply the styles I created and somehow they get overriden by some other settings. I already checked theme options and footer options but nothing seams to be wrong.

This is my website:

Lutech Sinergetica – Soluzioni software per power e gas (sinergeticawebsite.azurewebsites.net)

This is how I see the footer in the BeBuilder:

And this is the preview on my website:

Spacing is off, font dimensions also and logo, and the background is white and not light grey.

Thank you.

Regards,

Anita

Comments

• Hi,

Please edit your footer, open the History tab, save the revision, restore it, save the template, and check if the problem persists.

Best regards

• Hi,

I have tried everything but nothing changes. I've also tried creating a new footer template and the logo size, font size and font spaces remain as before. Also, when I use a pre-built footer the spaces and font size are as my custom footer, I've added a new wrap under to see what happens.

Tried to purge the cache and also went incognito.

So, there is something that doesn't work with footer.

Regards,

Anita

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi,

I've done that right now.

Thank you.

Regards,

Anita

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mailbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you send all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• The following option in W3 Total Cache caused this:

After I disabled it, the footer styles load correctly.

The styles for the footer are loaded from a file, and when it was hosted in CDN, then its path was changed, and website could not load it properly.

Best regards

• Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Anita

• edited January 12

Hello,

after I updated the theme there is once again some problem with caching in my footer. I'me creating the 4th and last wrap and it doesn't take styles that I set.

I've tried to purge all chaches several times but nothing.

Kind Regards,

Anita

• I checked that, and the styles are assigned correctly.

Are there any steps to reproduce this problem?

Only the cache is held, and I had to clear the browser cache after the changes.

BTW, I suggest you keep caching the plugin off until you finish working on your website. Thanks to that, you will not have to clear it every time you make a change.

Best regards