Different, Older Menu displayed on subpages

On this site I built, if you click on any subpages in the menus, e.g. TEAS -> JAPAN, the top main menu changes to an older, deleted menu that I don't want to use. The top menu should be the same on all pages.

If you browse the site while logged into a wordpress admin account this bug doesn't happen, the same correct menu is displayed on all pages.

https://eristea.com

Comments

• Hi,

I can see that you use Header Builder on your home page. Are you sure you assigned the display condition for that header template to display on the entire website?

If this does not occur when you are logged, it might also mean that caching plugin holds your settings, and you should purge the cache on your website.

Best regards

• edited January 11

I have purged the cache and tried disabling all plugins except for slider revolution, and it still happens. When the header builder plugin is enabled the header menu is set to show on the entire site.

It also only happens on pages that are accessed from a drop down menu.

Edit: So I noticed that if you edit any pages that display with the older menu the changes aren't reflected on the live site, so it seems that the menu links are displaying cached older versions of the pages, but I've already cleared the cache multiple times. So I'm not sure what to try next.

• It might be some caching tool on your server.

Contact your hosting provider, and ask about it, and if it is, disable this tool or purge the cache.

Best regards