Bebuilder content different from frontend page - missing styles!

Hello,

I have a situation with a page (pages) where we have a lot of content, after a certain number of Sections and elements inserted, although the page does the content "Update", when i "View Page" the content of page is displayed without styles.

We need some help!

Thx!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi, thanks

this is the link. The website is under construction. Do you need also the log in credentials ?

• The file responsible for styles on that page is empty.

Please edit this page with BeBuilder, save the revision, restore it, update the page, and check if the problem persists.

These actions will regenerate the CSS file for that page.

Best regards

• Hi, not working, actually , another page gone "broke".

Is this error possible if we load some html tables? And somehow the style code in the table should overwrite the bebuilder?

I actually noticed that after I put an html table in the page, the problems started to appear. Error 200, then error 400...

and then

Deprecated: preg_split(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in /home/agenties/public_html/gw2024/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 3506

This is a html table inserted :

• We are currently investigating this issue, as I received information that you also sent us a private message.

We will continue by contacting you via email, but next time, please do not report the same thing on the forum and via email at the same time.

Thanks!