WPML Serialized Format

Hi there, 😊

I have installed WPML on top of 4 Betheme installations so far. All went perfect.

However, today, the plugin would not translate my new site (www.cabanaizvoranu.ro). It would translate the menu, but not the content of the pages. I got in contact with WPML support, and they told me the following (fragments of conversation):

"Go to BeTheme → Theme Options → Global → Advanced.

Scroll down, and if not already set, change the value of the Muffin Builder data storage to Serialized | Readable format, required by some plugins

If you have already created some content with Muffin Builder before setting up WPML, you may need to Update such pages or posts to make their content available for translation.

I have changed the option and updated the pages. Nothing happened.

The theme options says \"This option will not affect existing pages, only newly created or updated\"

Newly created or updated means only the one created after setting the options.

We duplicated a page and tested, but nothing happened.

You should contact the author and ask if there is a way to change it for old pages/posts

I tried few tools from the theme options but it didn\'t helped, so I suggest you to contact there support to see how you can update old content builder to use serialized format"

All that beeing said, you think you can help me with the translation of this site? Appreciate your help!

Comments