Theme Setting and Slider Revolution 6 License Issue

Dear Support team,

There is two following issue need your help.

1. My Page List in backsite become 404 page after I upgrade the BE theme.

1. My Slider Revolution 6 does not working after I upgrade the BE theme too.

I can create an account and password if you need.

Thank y

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thank you Phil. I'll send it later.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mailbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you send all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• 1) I do not see any problem with your pages. Are there any specific steps I need to take to notice your problem?

2) I temporarily switched to another theme and back to Betheme, and the Slider Revolution panel started to work,

Anyway, the slider edition does not load and shows an AJAX error.

It seems to be related to your server configuration, and in that case, you should contact your hosting provider.

Best regards

• Hello Phil.

sorry I reply so late.

The first question I just check and it seems ok now. Maybe is my browser cache problem.

And for the slider, I'll try to figure it out. Thank you for the advise.

• Hello Phil,

I try to switched to another theme and back to Betheme, but the Slider Revolution panel started to work, And I check with my hosting provider. All of the setting are well. And I didn't saw an AJAX error on the website. I'd like to know what kind of error have you see it before?

Thank you

• I don't know what AJAX error @Phil meant as he did not pasted any screenshot. He will be back after the weekend so maybe then he can tell you but if it works now then maybe problem was outdated version of SR.