Animated elements are not working anymore

Hello,

I'm experiencing issues with animated elements such as Sliders and the Burger menu on my website. I thought a recent update fixed it (looked like it) but now the problems returned.

It's working fine in my personal browser where all files have been cached, but not on a fresh browser. I changed some settings in "performance" which seemed to fix it, but unfortunately it did not.

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Kind regards

Comments

• Hi,

as you can see, errors refer to cache plugin. In such case, I recommend to disable cache and check. If this won't help, please disable 3rd party plugins and check again.

• Hi, thank you.

Unfortunately it's not working, even after disabling ALL available plugins.

Settings are like this:

Any other idea what might be causing this?

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi,

the most recent betheme update Version 27.3.5. fixed this. But the same has happened in the past, and one day the error returned, so I'm not sure if this is a permanent solution.

• If this happens again, please send us the access I mentioned in my previous message so we can take a closer look at this.

Thanks

• Hi, unfortunately this error returned. We will send a message like you instructed.

Thank you

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mailbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you send all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks