Betheme element "product upsells" not working properly

Hello, I'm experiencing an issue where the product upsells are not being shown on the product page, even when picking the right element and defining the upsells for each product.

In the cart its working fine however.

Do you know about this bug?

Kind regards

Comments

• Hi,

please disable ALL 3rd party plugins and check if this helps.

• Hi, thank you! I was mistaken, the component "Product upsells" is working just fine.

But what I need is to display the "cross-sell products" on the product page, which currently is only visible within the cart. There is no such component, only "Product Related" and "Product Upsells".

I want to display selected products from this field on product page, is there an easy way to do it via betheme?

Kind regards

• No, we do not have such a feature in our theme.

If you would like to see this feature in future updates, please let us know on the following topic:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Best regards

• Thank you!

Do you know where I can edit the cart in BeBuilder? I would like to edit this section, basically that section is what I'd need on the product page:

Furthermore, do you know where I can edit those texts? I think they're coming from WooCommerce:

Kind regards

• Sorry, I know this isnt the correct place for this but maybe you can still help:

I have a template page for the blog articles and there are these arrows left and right, do you know where to disable them?

Also, within the element/component "Post Content" it lets me set a source, what this about? Is there a way to store cms content within the Betheme or whats this for?

Kind regards

• 1) We do not have a cart page builder yet. However, it is in the development stage, and we should release it in the near feature.

2) These texts are automatically translated by WooCommerce based on the user language or site language. To change them you must edit the files or use some external plugin.

3) These arrows can be disabled in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Navigation & Share, by unchecking the sticky arrows option.

4) The Source option lets you choose from which place post content should be taken. If you use BeBuilder on your posts, then you should use the BeBuilder option. If you use WP Editor or Elementor, you should leave this option to Default.

Best regards

• Thank you. Could you explain 4) a little bit more? As far as I know, saving and editing articles/blog posts is only possible within the wordpress section "posts" here:

I'm using a blog template and the styling is being done within this file, but to change the text I have to edit the wordpress post. How would it be possible to create posts within BeBuilder? Do you understand what I mean?

Kind regards

• Ah, I got this now. Just like how I would put static text onto a page, thought maybe there's something specific for posts.

• Glad to see that you figured it out.

If I can help with anything else, please let me know.

Best regards