Not possible to save pages in pre built website "Be Agency 8"

Hi, importing the "Be Agency 8" website, it's impossible to save every changes made on the pages, editing the page not in Be Builder (I prefer to use Be Blocks instead of the visual builder).

I noticed that the issue happens when in the page is present dynamic content, like the one attached.

I attach the browser console response below, and I'm available to share an access with you to verify and fix the issue.

Best regards

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• It is caused by the Classic Editor plugin.

When you disable it, you will be able to update your pages without problems.

Best regards

• Hi, thanks, disabling the Classic Editor plugin it's better, but often happens that the page is non correctly saved. We have noticed that opening the page with Be Builder, the page returns in the correct shape/layout and saving it the public page returns ok.

In conclusion, for our experience with this version of BE, it's not safe to use the block editor but we must use the Be builder.

If you'll have any news about this issue or any fix, please let us know.

Best regards

• Can you provide some screenshots showing the incorrect layout, please?

Also, if you would be so kind as to tell us what modifications you made, we can replicate them and check what might be the reason.

Best regards