Icomoon file won't load icons

Hi,

I followed your instructions on uploading the free icons via the Icomoon app. I select all icons and generate the file and download it to my computer. When I add the icons to BeTheme and select the .zip file, it gives me the following error:

This is not the Icomoon zip file. Please try again

It won't import any of the icons and tells me the icomoon.zip file is wrong?

Thanks,

Miguel

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I tried to log in to your WP dashboard, but I received the following error message:

Are you sure that the credentials you have sent are correct?

Best regards

• yes, the credentials are correct. I just tried them.

I also increased the grace period for 2FA

• I am currently facing the same issue when trying to load icons from icomoon zip files. They load into WordPress with no problem but when we go to use them, none of the icons actually appear.

• Now I was able to log into your WP panel.

Are you sure that you uploaded the IcoMoon zip?

For a test, I uploaded one, and it worked correctly.

Please ensure that you did all steps like in the following link: https://muffingroup.com/betheme/features/custom-icons/.

Hi @hostmaster501,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Best regards

• Hi,

I did exactly what the link says and I am still getting the error. I tried different browsers and used the account I configured for you. I'm not sure how you were able to upload the icons as I still cannot do it? I have attached a screenshot video so you can see that I am following all the steps correctly. Also, I disabled all the plugins to make sure there wasn't anything incompatible causing the issues. Please see video. Thank you.

Miguel

• I followed your video, and I was able to upload icons without any problems.

Can you tell me what browser and OS you are using, please?

Thanks

• Hi,

I'm using Firefox 122.0 (64-bit) and Chrome Version 121.0.6167.85 (Official Build) (x86_64).

I'm on a MacBook Pro using OS Ventura 13.6.3 (22G436)

I do have Wordfence installed, which had caused a previous problem, but I disabled it on one of my tests? My Macbook has NordVPN but it wasn't active when I tried installing the icons?

• I have a Dell Windows laptop and I tried installing the icons with it instead of my Mac and I still get the same error?

I'm going to try to connect to my phones Hotspot and off of my home WiFi and see if that works.

• I tried connecting to the internet with my mobile phone personal hotspot and I still get the same error?

If I can't figure this out would you install the Icomoon free icons for me please?

Thank you.

• We have tested it with two more devices (both with macOS), and on one of them, it works correctly, but on the other one, it does not. For further tests, we created a temporary copy of your website on our server, and on the device where it did not work, it started to work correctly. We assume that it must be somehow related to your server, and it would be great if you contact your hosting provider, and ask for some assistance regarding this. The final result is that in one device with Windows and one device with macOS, it worked, but on one macOS, it was like you described.

Before that, you can tell me which icons you want to upload, or send me icons package and I will upload it for you.

Best regards

• Thank you for your hard work. I will try to reach out to my hosting provider and see what they say. In the meantime, thank you for offering to install the icon pack for me. I have included it below,.

Miguel

• No problem.

Have you changed your WP credentials in the meantime? I could not log in again.

Best regards

• No, I did not reset credentials.

The grace period was reached for access without 2FA. I have re-instated it. You should be good to get in again.

Thank you.

• Alright, I was able to log in, and I have uploaded the icons package you sent. Please check it out.

Best regards

• Yes, they are all there. Thank you!

Miguel

• You are welcome.

If you get any answer from your hosting provider, please let us know.

Thanks