Bebuilder pre-built sections stop working

edited February 19 in BeBuilder

Hello, as i moved my website from localhsot to a live server, I noticed that while everything seems to work fine, the pre-built sections stopped working. So, when i try to add a prebuilt section it does nothing, and the section added to "accommodate" the prebuilt section is erased.

Any thoughts about this issue?

My website is https://southcrete.gr

If you need access to my admin panel please guide me how to send the credentials in a safe way.

Thanks

Giannis

Comments

• Hey,

This could mean that your license key is used on multiple domains. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain or it is not registered anywhere, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to use pre-built sections then.

Thanks

• I am trying to use the tool mentioned, but i cannot login. My account in theme forest is through google and not directly from their website, but i am using the correct envato username which is southcrete and the correct valid purchase code.

I can't login. I only need this licence running on my website southcrete.gr All the other registrations were made in localhost and those sites are now deleted from my comoputer. Can you make the change for me?

I dont understand why i cant login to your api plugin although i am defenately using the correct details. Maybe this has to to with envato and google authentication.

Any help would be appriciated!

Giannis

• Please do as described in the second paragraph of my previous message:

[...] or it is not registered anywhere, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

Then register it again, and the problem should be solved.

Best regards

• Yes, that actually directly solved my problem!

Thank you for your assistance.

Giannis

• I am glad I could help.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Best regards