list option in shop productd

Hello,

I want to use the list option in the shop products option on the shop page.

But I need to adjust its layout. Can this be adjusted with CSS? First image is how it looks by default, second image is how i want it to look like.

This is the test site

Thanks!

Regards

Roy

Comments

• Hi,

Such change would require more advanced CSS, and we help with rather minor ones.

Regarding this, you should contact your web developer instead.

Best regards

• Ok.

Can you help me with this:

When i use display: none to hide the image, the rest does not shift to the left as you would expect. How can I hide the image column and get the rest to align to the left?

Thanks

Roy

• Yes, with that, I can help you.

Please try the following CSS code:

.products .mfn-li-product-row-image{
     display: none;
    }
    .woocommerce .content_wrapper .column_shop_products ul.products.columns-1 li.product{
     padding-left: 0!important;
    }

Best regards

• Ok i added that and some other CSS. I got i almost as i would like it to be.

But how can i delete the 2 area's as pointed out in the image below? I need this space so I can make the title space and description space bigger

Thanks!

• I do not see those you marked on your screenshot.

Did you handle this in the meantime?

Best regards

• edited February 15

Hello Phil,

I tried some css and it seems to be working now.

Only need to figure out how to get it to 1 column on mobile, now it is 2 colums and then its overlapping. But i think i can get i done.

Only thing i can't seem to figure out is how to show only one category. I would like to show the product by category and then below each other.

I use a template, but can only select these options and by Shop products i can't select categories. I see shop categories as an option but then all categories are shown.

Thanks

• 1) To have one column on mobile, you must activate that in Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> Products list.

2) For that, you can use the Query Loop feature. Please see the following video tutorials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maE0FuFIhjQ&list=PLyfUqkbtW2kxq8AY0SivMxX7kf2H9Y-Wf

Best regards

• Hello Phil,

I watched the video and understand how it works. Have already made some test page with it. The only thing I can't manage is to add a quantity field so that visitors can indicate how many products they want to put in the shopping cart.

Thanks

Roy

• There is no option to add quantity to the Query Loop.

Best regards

• Ok, but then the query loop option is not a solutions to my problem.

The customer needs to be able to add the amount of quantity the need.

No other solutions available?

Thanks

Roy

• Unfortunately, no, there is nothing else that comes to my head.

Best regards

• Hello,

I got it working with shortcodes.

Category 1

[products columns="4" category="Category 1"]

Category 2

[products columns="4" category="Category 2"]

Roy

• Happy to see that you found a solution, and thanks for sharing that with others.

Best regards

• No problem,

Do you know if it is possible to use listview instead of columns?

Thanks

• It is a WooCommerce shortcode, and we do not have influence on that. To make it look like a list you would have to use a Custom CSS.

Best regards