Unable to change the background color of the product template

I created a template for a specific product category, and I wanted this template to have a different background color than usual, but I've tried various ways to change the background and simply can't.

Attached are several screenshots where I set different background colors in various places, and when I save, none of the colors appear for the end user. The colors and background images are not working.

Can you help me?

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• You have a two-factor login enabled.

Can you disable it for a while, please?

Thanks

• That's weird, we don't have 2FA active.

I've temporarly disabled Wordfence.

Please try again!

• PS: also if you could check if it's theme related:

• When I create new product and don't set a category, if i press "Preview" I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: method_exists(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be of type object|string, null given in /home/ps5digital/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/template-single-product.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /home/ps5digital/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/template-single-product.php(19): method_exists() #1 /home/ps5digital/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(792): require('/home/ps5digita...') #2 /home/ps5digital/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(725): load_template() #3 /home/ps5digital/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(206): locate_template() #4 /home/ps5digital/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/woocommerce.php(44): get_template_part() #5 /home/ps5digital/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include('/home/ps5digita...') #6 /home/ps5digital/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/ps5digita...') #7 /home/ps5digital/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/ps5digita...') #8 {main} thrown in /home/ps5digital/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/template-single-product.php on line 19

• 1) I have checked that, and the background changes correctly for me.

I even checked it with BeBuilder Blocks Admin:

Are there any extra steps to reproduce that?

2) To check that error, we will need FTP access. Please send it through private message as you did with WP dashboard.

Thanks

• Regarding point 1, it's already resolved, thank you!

Regarding point 2: We've already sent the FTP details via private message.

• We have corrected it on your website, and this fix will be included in the upcoming update.

Best regards