Comments

• I see that the system has categorised the video into posts, but now it needs to show articles (the article category can contain company news or product news) but it doesn't seem to be able to make a selection here, which would result in the video being shown as well. Please let me know where the conflict is or what is causing the editing restriction.

• There are a total of two enquiries above, so please ignore the second message and just provide the solution to the first message problem.

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• These options are grayed out because it is a Blog archive template.

You cannot change the Query type because it is a blog, the post type is a post by default, and categories include/exclude are assigned with the template conditions.

Best regards

• But why can't I edit it even inside the template?

These options are grayed out as the same

• As I already mentioned before, this is a Blog archive template.

You cannot choose any other query type because you are already in one and creating a template for this. The query type is already defined because you choose to create Blog archive template.

The same for the Post type. You cannot change the post type because it is defined as you choose to create a Blog template.

Also, categories include or exclude are set after saving the template with the conditions.

Best regards