Increase the number of templates available for selection

How can I increase the number of templates available for selection in the Woocommerce store Products list or Single product? Since it seems to be limited to 5, because no more are displayed in the Theme Options/Shop.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hi,

I am not sure what you refer to.

Can you attach a screenshot showing that, please?

Thanks

• this is the tamplate page

• The templates mentioned in the Theme options are just information.

In the Templates tab, you can create as many templates as you want. Anyway, there seems to be a bug that shows that you have only 5 created, even when there are more templates. We will correct that.

BTW, I suggest you disable SEO columns in templates for a better display.

Best regards

• edited May 14

Hello Phil

thanks for your reply. It is not the problem that the tamplates are not displayed in the theme options, but this is also a limitation in the assignment.

I can only use 4 store start pages and 1 category page. Every additional tamplate for another category is ignored.

Best regards

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have created five categories and they all work correctly.

Can you provide more detail what you struggle with, please?

Thanks

• The problem is not the addition of further tamplates, but that the categories do not change in the respective language. To understand it better, I have attached a screen recording video.

Thanks

• I am sorry, but I still do not understand what the problem is.

When you switch to German, the template shows a test in German; when you switch to English, it shows text in English, etc. What is wrong with that?

Best regards

• edited May 16

The problem is not that the Translation is not working.

I have created two templates for each language one for the main shop page and the other for the category subpages.

The problem is that I can only apply the custom template for the prduct category page in one language (e.g. German), when I then try to activate the category page template in another language the German page will revert to using the template for the main shop page.

Example:

In the german shop I have the templates 'shop-site-de' and 'shop-category-site-de' when I apply them the german sites works as expected.

When I now go to the french site and apply the templates 'shop-site-fr' and 'shop-category-site-fr' the french site works as expected, but in the german shop the product category pages are now using the wrong template ('shop-site-de' instead of the 'shop-category-site-de')

The 'shop-site-de' template displays four items per row, and the 'shop-category-site-de' displays only three items per row, this does work when I apply them to the german site, but when I now change the template of the french site, the german category pages displays four items per row not three (it is now using 'shop-site-de' and not 'shop-category-site-de' as configured before).

Best regards.

• Thank you for the clarification, now I see the problem.

However it is more complex, and we will need FTP access to your website to check this issue.

Please send it in the same way you did with the WP dashboard, and remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Best regards

• We have made corrections on your website.

Please check it and confirm that everything works as it should.

Best regards

• Thanks guys, now it works!

Why didn't it work? Did I make a mistake and if so which one? I would be interested for future projects.

Thanks again for your great and quick support

Best regards

• There was a bug in the theme files, which we had to correct.

This fix will be also included in the upcoming update.

Best regards

• Thank you for the clarification and once again thank you very much for your assistance!

Best regards