Ful Site Pop Up Menu Management

Hello, I would like to ask you where to find the option to edit the full site pop-up menu. The one that appears after I click on the burger menu.

Thanks for your help.

Jan

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you refer to.

Thanks

• Hi, and thanks for the reply. The site is just being developed so there is no public access. Fortunately, I have found that the pop-up menu can be edited in the "templates". And just for my information, I can't get support if the site is not published? Thanks a lot, Jan

• Without a link to the website, or at least a screenshot showing what you refer to and information about which pre-built website you used, it is really hard to provide appropriate support with only a brief description.

If your website is not publicly visible, please provide more details regarding your question.

Best regards