Urgent Assistance Required: Website Not Displaying as Demo

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance with the WordPress template I purchased from you. Unfortunately, I am experiencing significant issues with the configuration of the website.

The primary concerns are as follows:

1. The website does not appear as it does in the demo.
  2. Several images are missing and do not load correctly.
  3. Elements have been displaced and are not in their proper positions.

I have followed the installation and setup instructions provided, but these issues persist. To better illustrate the problems, please find the links for comparison below:

Could you please assist me in resolving these problems so that my website matches the demo version?

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to your guidance.

Best regards,

Comments

• Hey,

I can see that you already started modifications on your website. To check it I would require the WordPress dashboard access to be sent privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact. However, I would have to reinstall the demo on your website with database reset which will erase your modifications.

If you allow us to reset the database and check the demo import on your website, please send us access as I mentioned earlier.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi, are you referring to this contact form?

Photo attached

• Yes, that is the contact form I refer to.

Best regards