Customizing Product Tab On Single Product Page

We would like to make some customizations to the Product Tab on our Single Product Pages. I have read through the discussions here and havn't seen anything about customizing the tab that directly relates to what we are trying to do.

We would like to make the Reviews Tab the default tab that displays when a user visits the page and change the name from Description to Additional Info on the tab at the top. I tried to do this using just a "Tabs" element but am unable to figure out how to add in the Product Content when using that element.

Is there any documentation on customizing the Product Tab element or adding elements inside of the Tabs element?

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for requires file customization, which, in reference to the Item Support Policy, is not allowed. http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy, or using the external plugin, and we cannot recommend any other plugins than the ones we support (https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/bundled-plugins/#compatibility).

So, if you want to modify files and don't know how to do so, you should contact your web developer, item Policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

Thanks

• Understandable that you cannot recommend other plugins and do custom coded implementations but why is the Product Tab so rigid? There are hardly any settings at all for me to adjust.

• We have never planned to add customization to the WooCommerce tabs. Firstly, because many plugins to WooCommerce use tabs to include some of the plugin's features, we leave this area as Woo provided, so we will not break their functionality. Secondly, there are already many plugins and custom codes available that allow the adjustment of product tabs which can be used. We just did not test any such plugin, so we cannot recommend any of them.

Best regards

• Thank you for the clarification @Phil. That all makes sense.